1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Anime Social (IP License).
2. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Anime Social , to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
3. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Anime Social , but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Anime Social .
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Anime Social , using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Anime Social .
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use Anime Social to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Anime Social , such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Anime Social functionality.
11. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
12. Anime Social does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Anime Social expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Anime Social does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Anime Social will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Anime Social reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
13. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service
14. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
15. You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Anime Social Community Guidelines, and policy may be updated from time to time.
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Anime Social , or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use Anime Social if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
1. You will not post content or take any action on Anime Social that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Anime Social if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
5. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
8. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Anime Social .